Corn Tomato Avocado Salad
Recipe type: Salad
This Avocado Corn Salad is a bright and feel good summer salad that’s loaded with grilled corn, creamy avocado, cherry tomatoes and the dressing gives it amazing fresh flavor.
- 1 lb cherry tomatoes halved or quartered
- 3 ears of corn cooked, shucked and cut off the cob
- 2 avocados peeled, pitted and sliced
- ½ red onion (medium) thinly sliced
- ¼ cup cilantro chopped (1/2 small bunch)
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 to 3 Tbsp lime juice from 1 to 2 limes
- 2 garlic cloves pressed or finely minced
- 1 tsp sea salt or ¾ tsp table salt
- ⅛ tsp black pepper
- In a large salad bowl, combine sliced tomatoes, corn kernels, sliced avocado, thinly sliced red onion, ¼ cup chopped cilantro and press in 2 garlic cloves.
- Drizzle the top with 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 2-3 Tbsp lime juice (adding it to taste). Add 1 tsp sea salt and ⅛ tsp black pepper, or season to taste. Toss the salad gently just until combined and serve.
Serving size: 6 Calories: 206